Trying to find bins that fit our new book shelves has been an adventure! EC and I went to three different Target stores and only found three of these bins (click on the word to take you to the webpage that shows the bins). I found two more at the Target off Spout Springs when I went to visit Deb on Monday. I plan to check the Newnan Target and the Target at Atlantic Station on our way home Friday. So I have five and I'm looking for three more. I could order them online, but then I would have to pay shipping and wait weeks to get them. Since I'm doing so much traveling this week, we might as well stop in the Targets along the way!
I also loved these Dr Suess bins, but they are three inches too short and more expensive - although shipping would be free because I have Amazon Prime =)
Well, I spoke to my boss (Stephen) about work this Monday (hence my trip to Deb's house, she kept EC while Annabelle and I drove to work - Bo has been in San Diego all week.) I asked Stephen if I could take an unpaid personal leave for the next three months. I'm still not sure what I want to do about working or staying home. Stephen said they would like to have me back now, but they would be willing to work with me because they don't want to loose me. That was good news, so we are waiting for all the paper work to come through on all of that. I appreciate working for a company that is willing to work with me!
Sorry this post is kind of random. I'm trying to carry on a conversation with my mom and random questions from EC while I type! Hope everyone is having a great week!
1 comments:
I'm so glad you had a good conversation with your boss and they're willing to work with you! Great news! And it's always better to have more time to make big decisions like that... well usually. :) Let me know what you decide! By the way, if you girls want to just get out of the house ever, we are always up for something. I've been taking Weston to the bookstore in the avenues lately to play around. EC might like it too!
Post a Comment