Friday, March 4, 2011

Guess who fell asleep doing laundry AGAIN?


Don't you even try to look innocent missy, I caught you this time!


Do you ever feel like your house needs this sign:

Okay, so maybe one that doesn't look so country, but you get the point!

So it dawned on me today (when I got a call from Annabelle's daycare teacher to be) that my maternity leave will be over in only three short weeks. Where did the time go? Oh yeah, sickness here, hospital trip there, check ups, birthday parties =), beautiful wedding, a blink of an eye! Oh what to do. To work? To ask to work part time? To stay home?

I do finally feel like I'm getting in the groove here at home. I have successfully completed my bible study lessons and worked out every day this week despite EC's general whiny attitude because she has had fever since Tuesday. Can't say I blame her. She is fever free today - woohoo! Just in time for the weekend! Annabelle had fun watching me kill myself during yesterday's workout. She even managed a few giggles before the fan caught her attention =)


EC knows her upper case letters and their sounds (although, she has known those for at least a year now) and we are now learning lower case letters. She knows colors, shapes, and can count to twenty, but she is still learning to identify some of the written numbers. I have a ton of my sister's old teaching materials, so I'm looking through them to see what she will need to know for kindergarten. Sometimes I really wish I had a teaching degree though. It sure would be handy right now! Check out Annabelle's new trick


No, not eating her hands. That is just what she would do all the time if she didn't have a pacifier =) She is now sitting up in her exercauser for a few minutes a day and LOVING it! Hard to believe she will be nine weeks tomorrow, slow down little lady!

0 comments:

 
Template by www.yummylolly.com