Thursday, March 24, 2011

Guess who is 12 weeks old!


Sorry I have been absent lately. Some where in all the traveling last week and the consignment sales the week before that, I got TWO weeks behind in my bible study. Yikes! If that isn't the devil at work, please tell me what is! So I have spent my spare time (ha) trying to catch up. I finally finished the two weeks that I missed, now I have to get through this week's lessons before Monday. I hate having to do so many lessons in one day. I feel like I'm cheating myself out of my quality time with God, but I am determined to complete the entire study with our group. So here's to getting four more lessons and lots of reviewing done by Monday. Oh, did I mention we are traveling tomorrow? =) Check out these cookies I made for bible study last week. Amazing!!



Okay, so check out my littlest sweetie at twelve weeks!


Wow where did the time go!


Here are a couple of new things she is up to...
Scooting around in the walker. She LOVES it!



Trying out the Bumbo in her easter jammies from her friend Lily!



And in this one she is actually in her high chair even though you can't really see any of it because I covered it with a blanket. Also, you can see she is cuddling her blanket. She loves to cuddle things in her sleep now.


And Miss EC is 2 years and 5 months - whoa slow down chick!


EC tried out her new desk from Katie this week! Thank you Katie for letting us borrow it!


You can see I helped her write upper case A, then she told me she needed to write lower case a by herself. We will keep working on that =)

EC's cuteness:
When Annabelle gets the hick ups, EC says "She's got pick ups"
Tonight at Target I made the mistake of going by the "Easter" isle. She told me she wanted Dora, then she wanted Chuggington. I told her she could pick one thing because she was very good at dinner and while we were shopping. So she told me, "I want Chuggington, but you need Dora to go home with you momma." Gotta love how she thinks! She tried it again later when I said we were not going to watch Dora. I told her I was going to watch my show and she was going to bed. So she said, "You are gonna watch your show momma, then I'm gonna watch one Dora." She said some other stuff that had me rolling with laughter one the inside =)

I recently read this article about choosing a guardian and this article about deciding if you should become a guardian to someone else's children. If you have a child/children and don't have a guardian picked out, you need to get on it people! We are getting on trying to get ours officially in writing, so someone other than the person/people we have picked out will know! =)


0 comments:

 
Template by www.yummylolly.com