So Bo spent the week in San Diego working insane hours. Waking up on GA time, finishing the day on CA time. He is such a hard worker. We have all missed him. EC has asked for "daddy's music" in the car and constantly pretends she is going to work to get daddy for me. So sweet! However, there is one thing she likes about daddy not being here and that is having a girls slumber party with Annabelle and me!
I tried to get a better picture of Annabelle, but since I was taking these in the pitch black dark of night none of them turned out very well - and then EC started to stir.
So these pics will have to do! But it was too sweet to see them sleeping together - right before EC put her elbow into the side of AB's face =) These were all taken at Deb's house on Monday. Check out my drool monster

She talks about as much as EC - if you can fathom that!

I think she is just precious

Okay I'll stop gushing about my babies...

After spending the week at my parents house I have determined it is FULL of stuff. Some would say all junk, but I have found a few precious items this week that mom is going to let me take home. I think this will be perfect painted and then given a light wash in the nooks and crannies to make the details pop.

There are two more, a fish and a butterfly. The plan is to hang them above the stove in our kitchen. They were holders for hot pots and pans that my mom used on our table when I was little. I found them just sitting on the corner of a cabinet when I was walking to the laundry room. What a treasure! And check out these beautiful cards I found on her painting table.
I plan to place black and white pictures in the card so they show where the words are now. Then I'll put them in white frames - possibly with white mats - and hang them in Annabelle's room.
What do ya'll think? Any suggestions?
Here is one of mom's latest paintings

I LOVE it and of course she doesn't. The picture does not even begin to do it justice. I told her I'm going to steal it if Deb or Sandy don't claim it!! It would look fantastic in a chocolate brown frame.
Okay, two more pics of the girls because I love the crazy, blonde curls on her head - especially post nap =)
And these sweet cheeks are dying for me to squeeze them!
I wonder if she is dreaming about catching pink elephants =)






1 comments:
What is happening to Annabelle?! She already looks SO much bigger than when I saw her last! Both girls are so beautiful. I definitely see some of you in Annabelle.
I can't believe all those treasures you picked up from your mom's! That owl is SO cute, and I could gush forever about her painting. People would pay big money for something like that! It's stunning!
Post a Comment