Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 3: Busy Saturday

Whew! I'm exhausted, so this will be short. I have been going nonstop today! We spent the morning doing things around the house while I prepped for tonight's 31 party. Then we rushed to eat lunch, ran through Target for red curling ribbon (and scored a pair of $5 jeans for EC), and to Jump Its for Riley's 5th birthday party. EC had so much fun at Jump Its. She said, "I had a lot of fun at that party mommy!" Riley was so cute and sweet. EC loved running around with Riley and Hannah - and I'm pretty sure the dads had fun too ;o)!

Next the girls stayed home with daddy while I rushed to Vicki's 31 party. Mommy had a lot of fun at that party! Not only did I get to catch up with some awesome ladies that I have not seen in a few months, but it was also my first $1000+ party. We played games that I have not done before and they were a big hit! I sold a 5th Ave bag for the first time and one customer had to have two order forms because she ordered so much. Plus, there were only 5 people at the party. I feel very blessed and it couldn't have been better timing. The journey group Bo and I joined this fall is going to "sponsor" a family or two this Christmas aka provide some financial or gift assistance to some people we know personally who could use some help right now. I had been wondering where we were going to find the money in our budget to help out... I think I know where it is coming from now!

Any way, while I was gone, daddy did the day 3 craft with the girls. Everyone, meet Zachariah


You can see the resemblance right? I think daddy did pretty well for the craft he got stuck with =) And I'm very impressed with his ribbon curling skills =) but we may have to try something different next year. Maybe we can remake him with the extra glass ornaments we got from Michaels this week. Or, someone posted their edible version on facebook - shredded carrots for the hair, raisins for eyes, carrot slice for the nose and banana for the mouth. There is so much you can do with these crafts!

And we caught Fisbee (elf's name today), chatting with the angels this morning! Maybe he was trying to get her to put in a good word for him with the real "big guy" or maybe he was trying to get her number. Who knows! Either way, they were cozy up there =)


0 comments:

 
Template by www.yummylolly.com