I promise I will share our Truth in the Tinsel crafts again soon, I just need to take pictures. Until then, here was Elf's spot today!
I forgot to mention a little bit of EC's cuteness from Grandma's visit today. EC discovered the difference between chili you eat and chili meaning you are cold. She apparently made this observation and proceeded to tell Grandma all about it. The English language is such a mess you guys! Try teaching a child to read sometime, or even just sounding out words.
I tried to shoot a few pictures with the girls tonight =) Here are the outtakes!
This was the best one, but it was so blurry. I turned up the sharpness half way and this was what I got.
This is getting old.
I'm done!!!
All by myself...
Really mom?
I think we are done here aka I'm about to stand up.
Some how she crammed herself into the cradle.
These are not the pictures I used for our Christmas card. Yep, finally ordered cards today. I was just going to send a few handwritten cards to our closest friends and family with the intentions of sending a New Year's card with pictures from AB's one year session. But I told Bo and he was all against skipping the Christmas photo cards. So expect your Christmas card to be in your mailbox when you get home from your Christmas vacation/hopefully before the new year =)
Next on the list, AB's first birthday invites. No clue what to do, but I'll figure it out!
1 comments:
Those pics are SO precious! I love those sweet girls.
Post a Comment