Wow! June flew by for us crazy fast. Come back! It was such a great month, full of visits and good times with our families. Pop and Gran came to visit the first of June. I was not a very good or faithful photographer and yes I'm kicking myself for that, but here are a few pictures I took during their visit. In my defense, they were only here for three days and two nights!
Here is a picture of EC with her "new best friend" "Oula's friend Natalia" or aka Oula's sister, Natalia.
Yes she is pulling at Natalia's necklace. She is drawn to necklaces and any other jewelry = girly girl.
Check out these beautiful sleeping babies.
Annabellie with Pipo
George with Natalia
This is the best picture I got of George and Gran.
And in this picture, EC was making Uncle Justin and Pipo take a nap with her.
She isn't spoiled a bit! I love her faces in the next two pictures.
Here is Grandma with the little ones.
And four generations.
EC, Grandma, and Gran did a little craft. Thanks for the idea Grandma!
It was a very fun visit!
0 comments:
Post a Comment