Here is EC enjoying the new table at Pipo's
She is always on the go, so it was hard to get her in pictures and it didn't help that I put her down for nap before remembering to take pictures.
I love the behind the pacifier smiles
And the without pacifier smiles
And sweet kisses. I'm pretty sure Pipo would give up everything for his grandbabies if he had too!
Now for a few pictures with daddy. I think AB really looks like Bo in these. At least her eyes/eyebrows.
Look at AB getting up and getting ready to crawl!
We did make it to meet Bob and Larry on Saturday. EC wouldn't even stop at the door to get a balloon. She had to see Bob and Larry. She spotted Larry from the door and walked straight to him.
She checked them out.
And decided it was all a little weird.
So we did a craft and got a balloon.
Then we decided to show Bob the balloon while Larry went potty =)
And she bopped Bob on the nose with the balloon. Larry was laughing it up!
Then it was time to say good bye so we could take daddy shopping at REI! Bye Bob and Larry!
0 comments:
Post a Comment