Sunday, June 12, 2011

Kate's 8th Birthday



My little Katie turned 8! Wow! I remember the day, hour, second, etc when she was born. Okay, so I cannot give you all those stats off the top of my head, but I remember all of it like it was yesterday. Deb actually invited me to be in the room when Katie was born. It was the first natural childbirth I had ever seen. I was 19. It was amazing and extremely scary. We almost lost Katie that day. The doctor told my sister that if she had gotten any pain medication at all, she most likely would have lost Katie. My thoughts on childbirth were challenged that day and after a lot of research, everything changed. Here is a picture of us at Katie's first Christmas:


And here is my 8 year old!


God is so great!
Here is Kate feeding my girl later that week.


And here are some pictures from our fun week at Deb's! Of course Jess had to feed Annabelle too =)




The many faces of Emma Catherine! Thanks Deb!







Deb was sweet enough to keep our girls while we went to another wedding.
I love my sister and this guy!


Thanks to Deb for making us taking pictures!


Most of all, thanks to Deb for always making herself available to babysit my girls. I don't know what we would do without her. Maybe one day I will be able to give back as much as she has done for us! Right now, I will just keep praying her teenagers don't drive her CRAZY!! =)

0 comments:

 
Template by www.yummylolly.com