Thursday, June 2, 2011

EC's first time bowling

EC's first bowling trip was with a group of my friends. You can tell she had a great time! I just love watching Bo teach and help Emma Catherine with new things = melt my heart! And don't you just love the little bowling shoes for EC!






Many of you have heard about the bible study group I joined in January. We did a Beth Moore study, Jesus the One and Only. It was AMAZING! I feel incredibly blessed to know this wonderful group of women! Less than half of the group was at this event, but you can tell the women of our group are of all different ages and backgrounds, which is the best part to me! I LOVE listening to and learning from other's experiences. Some of these women have been where I am now, staying home with young children. Some have been down a completely different path. God has given me a great group for this part of the journey and I couldn't be more grateful =)

In this picture is Sandy, Sonya, Mary, and Alie (our host for meetings EVERY Monday night).


In this picture is Momma ;), Lisa (our fearless leader & 4th grade teacher), and Patti.




0 comments:

 
Template by www.yummylolly.com