Last weekend, before a nasty little bug hit my family, we had a nice, relaxing weekend in Woodstock. Amelia and Scott finally found deck furniture they liked. Here are Bo and Eric relaxing on a sunny afternoon, just kicking back a little H2O.
Okay, that picture doesn't really show you what the set looks like, so go here to see more pictures. Now, insert a cup stealer...
Ah the joy of success.

What fun! I'm always so impressed by how much Eric enjoys spending time with his uncle Bo. The last time we were there, Bo had just gotten home from work and Eric sat down beside him on the couch. They had not said a word to each other and then Eric said in his gruffy, boy voice, "Monkey Joe's fun!" Simple and to the point guy conversation, I LOVE it!! What a little man =)
Here is EC's favorite new dancing outfit:
Sorry the pictures are so terrible. I had the flash off because I didn't want her to know I was taking pictures. She LOVES dancing to Bella's princess songs. You can tell by how hard she is concentrating!
Well, this week we were hit by some kind of germy bug. It started with me sporting a sore throat on Monday, I started popping Vit C like it was candy. It eventually turned into a runny nose/stuffy head and then it was gone. Unfortunately for EC it was not so kind. She ran fever early Tuesday morning and before lunch she was very lethargic, so I broke down and gave her some Tylenol. By Wednesday AM I thought it was gone, but then she ran fever that night and by Thursday morning it was gone for good. And Bo came down with it on Wednesday - stuffy head/runny nose. Now, just when I thought we were in the clear, Annabelle decided to start running fever last night.

I am done with this bug, it needs to be finished with us!
On a lighter note, sweet checks is 14 weeks old. Here are a few pictures from the past week/weekend.
This week she has been pulling herself forward more and trying to lean forward to a sitting position.
















0 comments:
Post a Comment