Have you ever used the wish list feature on Amazon? I highly recommend it! Especially if you are inviting me to a shower or party ever =) I'm just saying...I love buying from Amazon because they usually have comparable prices and I get free two day shipping because I signed up for Amazon mom! That means I don't have to get out of the house with two kids nor do I have to pay $10 in shipping!! Do you know about amazon mom? Go to the amazon site and check it out. It applies to grandmoms too!
I also use the wish list as a reminder of things I have come across that I like or would like to look into a little more. Right now I have this stroller combo on my wish list because I have heard great things about it. There is also this diaper bag that I have been drooling over, but would never pay that much money for, well, just about anything. There are clips for making hairbows. I will be needing those soon, but the wish list shows I want 144 pieces where I will actually only added the 24 piece option to my list (fail amazon wish list). $2.50 is a good deal for 24. I bought a pack of 6 yesterday at Michaels for $2. I almost cried, but I need them for today. There is this camera accessory that would be handy to have! Which reminds me, I need to add a tripod to my list so Bo knows what I want!
But where the Amazon wish list fails me is for products like this beautiful, reasonably priced necklace kit.
Maybe I can come up with some kind of wish list tracker for all internet sites that will make me all sorts of money and then I can be a stay at home mom and Bo can retire early...off to dreamland again!
So go make your Amazon wish list please. It will make my birthday/Christmas shopping for you a whole lot easier this year! (PS Don't worry if Amazon does not have the best price. I will definitely shop around ;o)
0 comments:
Post a Comment