Despite being sick last week, EC was able to do crafts. She LOVES doing crafts! This time we were going over the letter B again. (We are going back and decorating each letter of the alphabet, one a week.) I inherited a pile of buttons with my sewing machine - this is not including my own button collection:

This was EC's first time using a glue gun by herself. She did so well, we ended up covering lower case b in buttons too.
She did a pretty great job, except when she went to rub her forehead with glue gun in hand. We had to go back over the rules again after that! Luckily she did not burn herself! Yeah, I may be slightly crazy to let my 2.5 year old use a glue gun, but I promise I stayed next to her the entire time. That is the reason I do not have more pictures =)



0 comments:
Post a Comment