So much has happened since my last post. Most of you probably already know about Annabelle's first hospital trip. Here she is hanging with her hippo on day 5, so she was looking pretty good again.
You all were so kind to come visit us and bring us the necessities - chocolate, magazines, veggie tales movies. Wait, maybe that last one was for Emma Catherine. Who was blessed to spend the week with both of her grandmothers! She also had drop in play dates with Pipo and Mary. Thank you all so much! I know it was hard to give that kind of time during your busy schedules, but it meant more to us than you can imagine!
Aunt Amelia and Eric even came over to play the day after we came home from the hospital. And my parents stayed the weekend to offer some extra moral support and babysitting help.
Okay, maybe I'm a little tired.
Watch out, you could catch the sleeping bug too!
My house has not recovered from last week, but slowly my family is and that is what is important right now. I just wanted to make sure I said a HUGE thank you to everyone who came to help us, brought us food, cared for us, and prayed for us last week. I am a strong believer in the power of prayer, so if you ever need some extra prayers sent up for you just give us a call, email, or fb post!
Much love,
The Lanes
0 comments:
Post a Comment