
We are hoping things are turning around. Last night at midnight Emma Catherine's temperature was below 100 and it was the same this morning. The midnight breathing treatment was not fun for Emma Catherine or daddy, but they said the 8AM treatment went much better. Aunt Amelia took the above picture at 8AM. She and Eric stayed home to hang out with Bo and EC today. Hopefully that kept her mind off missing mommy. They called last night and the first thing Emma Catherine said was "Mommy I want to come home with you". Yeah, I shed quite a few tears after hearing that. Luckily, Eric brought Emma Catherine's bottle of water to her at about the same time and he did something that made her laugh. So that made me feel a little better. At least she is laughing and having fun despite being a sick little cookie.
Bo updated us after nap. She has been fever free since before nap! So perhaps the antibiotic shot helped and we finally have her on the right medicine. Apparently she also went potty today and did very well with her 4PM breathing treatment. She is such a little trooper!
Unfortunately, Aunt Amelia and Eric are now sick. Eric saw his pediatrician and they think he has something viral. So maybe EC did start out with a virus that left her susceptible to a bacterial infection. Either way, we just hope everyone will get well soon! What a yucky cold season.
Annabelle has been a nursing and diaper making machine the past couple days. And I have had enough milk to start pumping and freezing a supply. Annabelle was also awake most of the afternoon. Maybe she is figuring out what day time is now. She hasn't been completely confused about day and night, but she was definitely thinking some time between 9PM and 2AM was party time. I can't say I blame her since I was typically laying down by 9PM during our pregnancy and that would finally allow her some room to stretch out! She is also a thumb, finger, hand, wrist, anything she can get into her mouth sucker. So we are going to need some soothie pacifiers in the near future!
DIY Sliding Closet Door
6 years ago
1 comments:
Great news! This can only last SO long - so maybe the end is in sight! :) I'm praying for you guys!
Post a Comment