So what was up with that great weather this morning?
The girls loved being outside in their skirts! Until someone got hit in the face...
"It only hurt a little Annie, it's just a bouncing ball."
AB is not a fan of keep away!
I was hoping we would have more time outside, but errands had to be run and then it started sprinkling. The morning sure was nice though!
So I don't know why, but we just cannot seem to pick a name for our little guy! Names I had in EC's baby book were William Emmett and Jack(son). The boy names I had in AB's baby book were Noah Andrew and Henry. We have also like Smith, Davis, and Miles. I think we are leaning more towards Smith and Miles at the moment because all our other names seemed to have been VERY popular since we first chose them. But I have no clue what the middle name would be if we chose Smith?!?! Then we still like Henry because Bo's dad told us that Bo was almost named Henry, so that is kind of cool. And Miles is still high on the list. Oh, what to do! Well, we will have to pick a name before he comes home... I hear that is required these days. We do love you baby boy, even if we cannot settle on a name for you!
***I need to add that Thomas is on the list too. Not sure if we would call him Tom or Thomas, but we like that one as well :) Poor little guy with too many names!






0 comments:
Post a Comment