Yesterday AB had a naked day. Every time I tried to put a diaper on her she insisted she must sit on the potty. Even if she had just sat on the potty 15 minutes, back she went to the potty with pleasure.
I forgot how fun this could be...
She did end up going #1 in the potty twice, but unfortunately the big #2 of the day ended up on my carpet. Did I mention we haven't fully recovered from this cold and my body is still exhausted? So yesterday was extra fun.
Today has started out very similar, naked again. I did convinced her to wear her minnie mouse "dess"/nightgown. So I'm off to watch her like a hawk. I never know and she doesn't either when the mood may strike her to go potty, so I need to be close.
This picture is from Wednesday, but luckily I washed the nightgown so we can use it today!
And here is a cute picture of her falling asleep on the carpet on New Year's Eve. She has never fallen asleep like this any where except for her bed. Sweet, tired girl.
She looks so tall, but I still think she is too little to potty train. Can someone please give her the memo?

0 comments:
Post a Comment