So I realized that I never posted ultrasound pictures of the little guy! In my defense, See Baby forgot to email them (they delayed them because they knew we were doing a gender reveal party and didn't want us peaking :) I did remember to call after Christmas and request them. So here they are!
You can see one foot is above his head on the left of this first picture. At the beginning of the ultrasound he grabbed his right foot with his right hand and held it the entire time :) So sweet!
Why are guys always so proud of this shot? I am glad we don't have any questions about whether he is a boy or not! The ultrasound typed only a B instead of boy because she was helping us keep it a secret and didn't want us counting key strokes. Which I did not even thinking about it. Glad she also labeled the legs so I had no clue!
And his sweet profile!
We have been super productive around here lately. Instead of dwelling on my endless to do list. I decided one night/early morning to email it to Bo. Just so he could really know what was going on in my head. Guys just don't look at things the way we girls do sometimes. Since then he has been super helpful at helping me get stuff checked off! I am oh so grateful for him and for sending that email. It was just what we needed. Plus holding bible study at our house helps motivate me to get things accomplished and not leave projects laying around.
This was the project they accomplished tonight:
And the girls received a sweet package from Grandma tonight. I'm not sure what all was in it because they opened it while I was gone, but I know there were big girl panties for AB. She promptly tried to put on all 6 pairs at once :)
Always be prepared!
PS Loved hanging out with Mary tonight and doing wedding planning stuff again! It is much more fun to help and not have to make decisions :) Thanks for including me, Mary!



0 comments:
Post a Comment