Thank you for the messages about how you handle Santa at your house/how you did Santa growing up! I definitely got some good ideas to try!
Here was where Soovie spent the day today. He knows AB too well! Candy/sugar of any form is the way to her heart! The girls got a treat today for being sweet for their daddy this weekend. After dealing with sickness and growing pains last week, this momma was DONE. I haven't ever felt that ready for a weekend before in my life. I think my hormones are also going through another shift, because I just have not felt like myself. Coupled with the feelings of needing to nest/spring clean my entire house and the setting in of pregnancy insomnia, well that is enough to make any sane person feel overwhelmed!
Bo and the girls were very sweet today. They cleaned up the house a bit and bought me new cozy socks to enjoy during this cold season! Bo had picked out some Christmas socks when EC told him I needed the cozy (aka super soft) socks :) I had barely pulled in to the garage after our girls dinner tonight, when EC rushed out to tell me they bought me lots of surprises. "One surprise you can have tonight! New cozy socks!" So not only did I get to enjoy dinner out with the girls tonight to celebrate Amy's baby girl, but the girls had lots of quality time with their daddy this weekend while I got to do some crafting with my momma! Thanks hubs!

0 comments:
Post a Comment