Soovie had a big surprise this morning!
He brought the girls a new nativity scene! The girls are very into dolls and doll houses, so this seemed like the perfect way to focus them in on the story of Jesus. (Santa may have gotten it at an after Christmas sale last year...) EC keeps asking me who each doll is and what they did. Score! Although, some of the wise men must look a little feminin, because she keeps calling one of them a she.
I'll get busy posting about some of our advent crafts soon, but I will warn you that we have taken the easy route this year and are doing the printable ornaments. We may break wide on the weekends and do a crafty one, but right now I am focused on craftiness for Amy's baby shower and my mind can only take so much :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment