Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's all play, right?


Staying home is all about playing all day, right? Ha! Hate to break it to you, but it really is some of the most challenging and yet rewarding "work" a mom could ever do.

I mean yes I love being around these little ones all day ALL the time,




but there have been a few all nighters that I wish I could sleep off the next day. No can do! Perhaps Annabelle will decide she wants to sleep more than 3-5 hours at a time - more of the 3 than the 5 these days. She isn't up long, just enough to wake me =) Her crib is still in our room. She has been coughing again lately. I talked to another mom who's little girl had RSV at a very young age. She said her daughter slept on her chest for the following few months. So I think I'm doing pretty well since AB is still in her crib. So for now, I'll pull the energy from some where and just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

PS I promise EC does wear pants every now and then =)

0 comments:

 
Template by www.yummylolly.com