Today was FUN!
Scince experiment: Turn our bath water purple
Thanks Grandma for the color tablets!
Next, exercise in your big girl panties:
I wonder if she will remember the days she insisted on running around without pants. The days she calls her shirt a dress, knowing it is really a shirt. Maybe I will make her some dresses soon that cover her panties but don't run the risk of getting dunked in the potty - yuck!
Did you know babies grow too quickly?
I love how they angle of the swing make her cheeks look super chubby =)
Tummy time is a killer
Look at these legs!
Make baby footprints to finally finish Daddy's Vday gift - a little late.
Note, keep warm wet wash cloth very close by. Have extra help if possible for better results!
One unsuspecting baby - check!
New art for Daddy's office!
Finish off the day with a dinner date with a couple of fantastic ladies to which toddlers are not invited. Don't worry about the toddlers, they were having a dinner date with daddy at Chick fil a's house =)
Well, I started working out again today and my bum is KILLING me, so off to bed! Toodle loo!
0 comments:
Post a Comment