Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Things Big Sister Says

If I'm singing too softly for Emma Catherine's liking I hear, "Momma turn it up!"

When Pipo and daddy try to get the ball from the neighbor's yard they hear, "Mommy told you not to go over there."

Randomly, for no reason, you will hear, "Go to time out right now." Maybe I should work on that one...

If Annabelle crys I hear, "Annabelle needs you. She wants mommy."

If she goes potty I hear, (Gasp - mouth wide open, then it turns to a grin) "I went pee pee in the potty!!"

As she cleans up a mess you will hear, "Great job Emma Catherine!"

When someone asks to take Annabelle home with them they hear, "No. That's mommy's Annabelle."

Occasionally you will hear, "I want Annabelle to play babies and strollers with me when she gets big."

If you work at Publix, Target, or wait tables at Jim N Nicks you may hear, "Hey you!"

When she gets up from nap you will hear, "I had a good nap!" Whether or not she actually slept is irrelevant.

As she holds the remote or other random object we hear, "It's my choice." With a head nod of course.

If I get all my letters and sounds correct when we do flashcards I will hear, "Great job mommy!"

When she stands on daddy's back I hear, "This is not a safe choice." Big grin included.

Riding in the car today I heard, "Mommy, You're a sweet girl. I love you!"

1 comments:

Scott said...

Very cute. Ann Marie had a lot of fun tonight with EC.

 
Template by www.yummylolly.com