My husband is a crazy nut! I don't know what spurred this cuteness:
He was even crazy enough to keep two toddlers while Scott, Amelia, and I went to work on Monday. Did I mention one toddler had pink eye and an ear infection? He's awesome =) I even called a couple of times throughout the day and everyone sounded like they were all having a great time! Of course he had to work today, so I stayed home with our toddlers and the first thing out of their mouths this morning was "Uncle Bo sleeping" and "Where's my daddy?"
The best part was after the children were in bed yesterday - Bo and I finally got to talk about their day. He seemed to have a great time with them, but said he did notice one thing. This isn't a direct quote, but pretty close.... It would have been much easier if the house were clean and all I had to do was take care/play with the children. So I'm planning to make a concerted effort to help keep the house clean/organized while you are home with our two.
I asked him why he needed brownie points, because he earned major points for that conclusion =) I feel like we equally share chores right now, but I'm glad to know he won't expect superwoman/mom while I'm home with the babies!
But surely I can pull off the supermom role when I have someone this cute doing dishes - right?
0 comments:
Post a Comment