Emma Catherine had a great weekend at Eric's house! After our maternity/EC's 2 year photo session with Derizae, we made our way to Woodstock to see part of the McVay family. Emma Catherine has come to love the busy, fun, and crowdedness of the McVay clan. I always loved having a house full of family for the holidays when I was growing up and it is awesome to see her enjoy it as well!
Here are the toddlers enjoying a Saturday morning activity - dancing on Aunt Amelia's pots!
Eric was really grooving!
Emma Catherine thought this was a cool idea!
They also had a big time enjoying the new deck at Scott and Amelia's!
The deck is pretty amazing! Already worth every penny in my opinion and it isn't even finished yet. I definitely have house envy now! It was so nice to just let the children go play while we watched them through the large windows in the breakfast nook and the living room.
My little cindy lou who returns =) I'll get a better picture soon, but I love her in these footed outfits!
We enjoyed the Woodstock fall festival on Saturday! Here are the children getting dressed up and ready to go! Eric says "please don't put that stuff in my hair mom" =)
I'm teasing. He was very cute with his hawk - much better looking than this guy!
Bo did Emma Catherine's hair...
Eric had fun fishing with his dad, the birthday boy!
Emma Catherine says me too!
Scott and Eric sure could use a little girl around their house on a more permanent basis =)
One of their own of course, not my little angel - she's ours!
They also loved the parachute!
My twins again!
By Sunday morning the two tots were starting to run out of steam...
But they some how found the energy to enjoy the neighbor's jump house and swing set!
The daddies were hard at work though =)
Cousin Jessie did some pretty awesome face paint this year!
The little ones got ready to go too!
This house was their first stop of so many!
Of course Emma Catherine's very first piece of candy was a pack of Smarties - her favorite! I didn't know she knew what smarties were until Thursday. Her daycare class came over to "trick or treat" in our building. She was given a small bag of candy and as I pulled out the smarties, Emma Catherine yelled "Smarties!" and dove for them =) I'm going to blame daycare for the fact that she knows what they are because I didn't think she had ever seen them before!
Emma Catherine got the hang of the whole trick or treat thing pretty quick!
She loved going off with Aunt Deb too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment