Friday, November 19, 2010

Is it December 17th yet?


Wait, I thought Annabelle's due date was December 31st, has that changed? No, but this girl's last day of work is December 17th and I'm ecstatic about that! Will I miss my crazy coworkers? Definitely! But this nesting pregnant lady is going crazy because I don't have the time or energy to nest after a full day of work, commuting, cooking, cleaning, and spending time with my toddler - who does not think nesting is fun! Then the weekends are packed and did I mention the holidays are here?

So if you would like to come help me nest one weekend, please let me know! I welcome any and all help and company - not to mention, people to play with Emma Catherine =) She does love a house full of folks!

Oh, and Thursday night Bo and I made two big purchases. Half on cloth diapers for Annabelle, the other half on a new camera lens - I'm equally excited about both because yes I am extremely weird!

Unfortunately I did not bring my camera to the wedding we went to tonight, but there were a few photos I just had to take with the blackberry. It was a beautiful wedding and the groom's cake was awesome - if you like Mario Brothers =)




And a big thanks to Emma Catherine's grandma for coming to play with her while mommy and daddy were out! Scott and Elizabeth were at the wedding as well and we ended up discussing how much they pay their babysitter (grad school students) - it made me appreciate family sitters that much more!! However, there are times I wish we had trust worthy babysitters in the area we could call in a pinch - even if we did have to pay =) Maybe one day!

I promise to post more soon! We are still trying to get all the birthday pictures together and the pictures from Emma Catherine's trip to Babyland General!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

We'll help with anything nesting-related stuff you need! Weston loves to watch other kids play, so he'd have a great time with EC.

PS - that groom's cake is awesome.

The Lanes said...

I may take you up on that one weekend in early December! Assuming we can all stay well long enough to get together =) I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving and we are praying for safe travels for you all! Oh, and if you got a pat down, you will have to tell me what you said to the TSA agent =)

 
Template by www.yummylolly.com