Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shake Your Sugar, Circle Time, and Help! My Bottom is too Big!!

On our vacation, Emma Catherine's new game at dinner was Shake You Sugar - literally. Here is a photo of her investigating sugar packets at Seaside.

Which then lead to this:
Yes, Emma Catherine was also "shaking her sugar", but laid her packet down just in time to leave her men hangin' for this crazy pose =)

Emma Catherine also loves to imitate things she does at school. So here she is leading "circle time" with Pipo while we were at the beach. Yes, she was "reading" the book so Pipo could learn his colors too. And notice she is wearing her new black, patent leather shoes - yes the ones she insisted on wearing to bed. After she was asleep, I took them off her feet and then next morning the first thing she said was "My shoes mommy. The black ones."

Her teachers tell us she is the little rule enforcer "No Tatum. We take turns. That's not nice." and often reminds the teachers when they forget things too "Mika, turn off lights before go outside." Her speech has just been growing by leaps and bounds since she turn 18 months. I returned from a business trip this week and the first thing I did was pick her up from school. She talked to me the ENTIRE 50 minutes home - traffic was bad at 5PM. I was so impressed by all she had to say that the time flew by! Then, today she told me what sound each letter of the alphabet makes and sang her ABC song for me =) If I can get her to perform for the video camera I will post this soon!

Help! My bottom is too big!
Yes, here she is experiencing the classic girl struggle. I remember going through this same struggle the first month after I gave birth to her =)




No Emma Catherines were hurt in the taking of these photos... Actually, she heard me laughing and turned to say "I so funny"!!

0 comments:

 
Template by www.yummylolly.com