Things have been crazy around here lately! We made it home (after a week with my sister's 12 and 14 year old), to move a ton of furniture and pretty much reorganize our entire house. We owe a HUGE thanks to Deb, Craig, Austin, Scott, Amelia, and Mary for helping make all our furniture moving and reorganizing possible! I have been nesting like crazy for the past few months in an attempt to get everything perfect (or at least my definition of livable) before I reached that tired and huge preggo stage... Well, I didn't quite make it. I feel like my stomach has grown as fast as the Grinch's heart over the past couple weeks!
22 weeks
24 weeks
It is crazy how full I feel all the time! For all you mommies, remember when you couldn't eat as much at one sitting? Well, I have reached that point again and much earlier with this pregnancy. I forgot how frustrating it was to be hungry and not be able to fit more food in my tummy! Even drinking water makes me feel full. On Wednesday the doctor told me it felt like I had a "28 week baby in your tummy, but you haven't gained much weight" (9 lbs). "Well, it will get a little better around 28 weeks when she falls forward more." Ha! I know better doc, this won't go away until Annabelle is in my arms! So I'm going to have to get better about planning small meals throughout my day again.
Emma Catherine's finger is healing well. She hasn't lost the nail yet, but she is using her right hand again. She is also LOVING her "big girl" room (and full size bed) and we are all enjoying the extra space upstairs. We have not done any decorating, so I'm not going to post pictures quite yet.
But here is our cutie dressed up for game day!
Thanks to Scott and Elizabeth for telling us where to get the cute dress! I'm still on the look out for a smocked GT dress though, so let me know if you know where to get one!
And check out her pigtails, plus the new layer of curls coming in at the bottom! I love her hair!!
Thanks to my parents for coming to visit this weekend and for babysitting so Bo and I could go on a much needed date night!
I don't really remember the last kid free date we had before this one... Emma Catherine had a great time snacking and "playing" dominos with Grammy, Poppa, Mary, and Jerry =) We have all been so extremely blessed!!
This week was pretty stressful at work for Bo and me. So it will be nice to have a few days off at the beach next week thanks to Pipo!! I really hope Emma Catherine likes the beach as much as she did back in May!
0 comments:
Post a Comment