Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Our Conversation with Emma Catherine


When we pick Emma Catherine up from school, our first question is "Emma Catherine how was your day?" Today she had so much to tell us!

"I play friends" Oh you played with your friends? "Yes"

"I play markers" "I like green"

"I read Parker and Asher" Sometimes she and Parker read books to each other =)
Then I pulled out Bo's blackberry for a minute and she said "Catherine's turn. I hold daddy's phone. I call Grandma."

On the way to our car, I told her that mommy didn't feel good and I was going to nap in the car (which did not happen). Then on the way home she said "My knee hurts. Kiss it" So I did and then she said, "My knee hurts. I take a nap." It is amazing what they pick up on!

And look at the cool jump house they rented at school!


I have to say that all our talking about her day probably counts as our first real conversation and it was pretty awesome!! =) Now I'm off to study with Austin. I have to admit the kid has a great work ethic! He has been up until 10PM working on homework for two nights in a row and now we are going to study for three different tests; one tomorrow, two Friday. Wish us luck!

1 comments:

K said...

So cute! It's facinating to see how much of behavior is immitation.
And that illustrates how critical it is to surround her with people who are sincerely good examples - she will sponge up everything she's exposed to.

 
Template by www.yummylolly.com