Saturday, April 17, 2010

Zoo Atlanta


I know I had a huge lapse in my posts right after we found out we were pregnant, but hopefully I can do a little catching up before the new baby gets here!

We had an AWESOME first trip to the zoo back in April. We met Elizabeth, Scott, Ann Marie, and Mary for our monthly date and had a wonderful time checking out all the animals! Emma Catherine was learning to say Ann Marie by the time we left too!

Here the girls are observing the lazy kangaroos!

Apparently we picked the perfect weekend to see the pandas. They are typically very inactive, but they seemed almost restless while we were there. Something was said about it being mating season...
Look at the baby panda!
Even though I know she could probably crush me, there is something so cute about her!
We also got to see the elephants being fed, but I got it on video so there aren't any pictures. I really want to know where you go to find the grey elephants like dumbo?
My twins, having a great time!
Ann Marie loved Mary!
Our favorite, the giraffes!
Emma Catherine and daddy looking at the giraffes!
What a sweet tired girl =)
She is way too growny!
I unfortunately did not get a picture of the snake that scared my husband to death =) One of the zoo employees had it out and was just holding it for people to see! Priceless!!

What a great first trip to the zoo for our family and a huge added bonus that we got to share the experience with great friends! We hope to make it back when the weather cools off!


0 comments:

 
Template by www.yummylolly.com