Saturday, April 17, 2010

Up! Down!


The beauty of daycare being right next door to my building is that I can stop by when ever I want! So I stopped by this Wednesday to find Emma Catherine playing outside. I just watched from her room to see what they were up to. I saw Emma Catherine, Braelyn, and Tatum sitting on the third step of the playscape. They would stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down. I'm not sure how long this went on. I didn't really take note of this until I was talking to one of the teachers who was outside at the time. Apparently Tatum would yell "Up!" and they would all stand up. Then she would yell her version of "Down!" and they would all sit down. Apparently this went on for a good five minutes! It is so cool to see what is entertaining to small people! If only we were all that simple =)
I don't have a picture of the three girls outside, but this picture is cute!
You can tell Emma Catherine is not sure about this game!

0 comments:

 
Template by www.yummylolly.com