Bo and I have the worst time finding art we like. The WORST. However, there are two watercolor paintings we love that hung in his mother's house in Blakely. She gave us one when we were living in our first apartment and then let us borrow the other to place above our mantle when we moved into our current house. Many of you know my momma is very crafty. She has dabbled with acrylic paintings for years and decided to try a class on painting with oils this Spring. She has been having a blast with oils! And she is quite talented. So when Ms Sandra decided she would like her painting back, momma offered to paint us a similar one to go in its place. We sent her a few photos of the painting to work from not really knowing how it would come out. Well check out these before and after pictures!
Here is the original:
And here is the one momma painted:
Pretty incredible huh? I told you she is talented! And she even pulled in the blue colors of our couches! What an awesome momma I have - Thank you mom!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment