Friday, November 30, 2012

It starts with screw

So we have been wrapping Christmas gifts and putting them under the tree over the past couple nights. The first thing we wrapped were the packages of dark chocolate covered cherries for my dad. My sister left them here after Thanksgiving and I'm ashamed to say that there are only three boxes left. I'm not admitting to how many we started off with.

Next we wrapped a pack of new screwdrivers for Bo. EC was SO excited! She desperately wanted to tell him what was in the package (even though he already knew), but I told her we aren't supposed to tell people what they are getting. Of course Bo started teasing her by "trying to guess" what is in the package.

"Is it a beautiful princess dress?"

"Is it a new lawn mower?"

Finally he wore her down and she said, "I'll give you a hint, daddy. It starts with screw!"

I can't even type that without laughing!

I hope her little innocence bring a smile to your day!

0 comments:

 
Template by www.yummylolly.com