Unfortunately, I cannot ever justify buying myself something from there. So when Bo was spoiling me this Christmas he included an Anthro gift card. LOVE him! He said it was for me to use on something just for me after I had Annabelle. Well, I'll try!
So on Sunday, I made my mental list. I have found everything online that I could afford with my gift card and put it on a wish list. Initially I put everything in my shopping cart. The grand total for all items was close to $700. And I'm sure there are many higher price items I like too, I just didn't look at them =) If you have a sec to check it out, let me know what your favorites are because I could use some help!
I know I'm getting this morning glory trinket dish to put in my kitchen window. I'm always in need of something to keep my jewelry in when I'm washing dishes and it just makes me smile =)
And I'm leaning toward getting these dish towels, so I can frame them for Annabelle's room. I really heart them, but would not spend $42 on something to dry my hands on.
On another note, I put these up in my kitchen/breakfast nook today using some 3M picture hanging strips.

Sorry about the picture quality. My kiddos are a little restless at the moment. But I put these up so we can go over EC's memory verse every morning and I just really like being surrounded by scripture!
Love to all!
Em
1 comments:
I love the idea of framing those dish towels! SO cute.
Your chalkboards are great too! I'm so impressed that you're already doing memory verses with EC! When did you start that? I need to just observe you with her and soak it all up!
Post a Comment