Bo and I have talked about starting a family blog for a while now. We have had trouble choosing the name - Bo won! So here we are! Why blog? Many of our friends have blogs - so why not right? :) Actually, we have enjoyed being able to keep up with our friends through their blogs and hopefully we will have some interesting posts! Bo has really enjoyed Life with the Moffitts - going from apartment living to working on a house and of course, Julie's great buys!!!
I will probably have the first few blogs to cover some background of our family. I have wanted a place to start recording memories for Emma Catherine, so I will probably start with things I remember from my pregnancy and then I will move on to the present! I hope you all will enjoy the stories and hopefully not mind my writing errors!! ;)
DIY Sliding Closet Door
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment