We have been gone, Again. Blakely last weekend and then up to my sister's house on Monday. The girls had their fairyography pictures taken on Tuesday in Athens and I am all too excited about seeing them! There should be a preview up on facebook in the next few days. I really enjoyed meeting Heather, the photographer. She was absolutely fantastic with the girls! I think it helps that she used to be a preschool teacher. She was so so good with them! I really cannot say enough good things about her.
Well, while we were at my sister's house, EC had one of those prayers that was just too cute! Her prayers never cease to amaze me, but I need to write this one down so I do not forget. She started off as she normally does, "Dear God, Thank you for momma, daddy, AB and me. Thank you for..." Then it got more interesting and more passionate than I have ever heard her pray before, "Please please God heal Ms Leah and make her body not have cancer. Please help me to listen better to my mommy, daddy, brother, and sister - oops, I mean sister. And please put a baby in my mommy's tummy and don't take it home to live with you God. I love you Jesus. Amen."
We pray daily for Leah as a family, but the rest of her prayer just blew me away. From time to time we will pray about her behavior, but usually not in front of her. And I can honestly say she came up with that baby business on her own!
About two months back she asked Bo why AB isn't a big sister. So after they chatted about that, she told him that mommy needed another baby in her tummy. Bo mentioned it could be a boy or a girl and she said, "No, I want a girl and I want to name her Brandy Sandy." haha! That poor baby huh? I will be sure to remind her of this if she has children one day! ;)
DIY Sliding Closet Door
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment