Friday, October 26, 2012

Annabelle knows a lot of words.

Annabelle has not spoken as clearly or as early as her big sister. I hear this is very common for the second child. It also doesn't help that Emma Catherine spoke so clearly as a very young toddler. She was one of the youngest in her daycare class, but spoke as well or better than all the older children. So Annabelle had a tough act to follow. She has taken her sweet time, but in the last two weeks she has decided to make up for lost time.

When we arrived in Blakely last weekend she said, "Hey Pop!" Then ran up and gave him a big hug without being asked and as though no time had passed since she saw him last. Then she would tell him things like "I got it" "that's mine" or "where's my sass? (pacifier)". She loves to tell me, "Mommy, I unna [want to] eat." Or things like "no sissy, that's mine!" "I unt [want] duce [juice] mommy." "I unna tea party mommy!" "I unna cookie mommy!" She makes it very clear what she desires these days, which is making life a bit easier and leaving her with other people is easier too. I'm so glad others are beginning to understand her as well as I do!

0 comments:

 
Template by www.yummylolly.com