Monday, October 25, 2010

30 weeks

I'm way behind on the blogging again - and I think it is only going to get worse! Here are some pictures of the belly at 30 weeks and Asher's 2nd birthday. (I promise to post pictures from Emma Catherine's 2nd birthday party and from Goblins in the Gardens very soon!)



I had to get my hands on baby Lilly. Emma Catherine didn't scream in protest - this time!



The birthday girl and Emma Catherine!




Bo let Asher open one gift a little early...


And she decided it was a stoller just her size =)


So Emma Catherine helped by giving her a little push!


My Curious George


I think EC needs a little hat =)


Emma Catherine had to check out Asher's drums


Of course Emma Catherine just had to sit in the stroller too even though mommy said she was too big. So she took it outside with daddy and Asher - mommy wasn't there to tell her no...


0 comments:

 
Template by www.yummylolly.com