Sorry for the heavy and LONG post yesterday. Not a day goes by that I don't think of our sweet little one. But each day I am that much more grateful for my time with my girls and my hubs. And speaking of, here is a little conversation we shared this morning =)
EC and I were sitting by the fireplace - yes, it was chili outside and we have gas logs, so yes I turned them on =) Don't judge!
EC called for daddy, "Daddy can I ask you a favor." Bo replied, "Yes you may." "Daddy will you please throw my cheese stick wrapper in the trash?" Bo said he would and came to get the wrapper. EC says to me, "I tell daddy to put my cheese stick wrapper in the trash." So I said she asked daddy very sweetly and I was very proud of her good manners.
A little later she asked daddy to get her a banana and then says, "Daddy I tell you to get me a banana." Bo then replies, "Emma Catherine, you asked me to get you a banana. You don't tell me anything, you ask." Then EC says, "Daddy, I love you." Bo says, "I love you too." EC asks, "Daddy, did I tell you or did I ask you?" =)
Here are a few pictures of my little smartie!
Happy Sunday everyone!





0 comments:
Post a Comment